How to access the portal for the first time
- Go to the ASM Service Desk (servicedesk.asm.org.uk)
- Click on “Sign In” on the top right of your screen.
- Leave the Email and Password fields blank and select “Forgot Password”.
- Insert your email address and press Submit
- Go to your inbox and open the email from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on Set a new password to re-set your password
- You will automatically be signed into the ASM Service Portal.
Once you have set up a password, future tickets can be submitted in two ways.
- By signing into the ASM Service Desk (preferred option)
- Not signing into the service portal but using the 'Submit a Request' button (using your verified email address). Using this method means that you will not see your ticket once submitted unless you log into your account on the service portal.